The Prominent Chief Constituent Of NAVKIS
“Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”
It has been constant endeavor to continue with the heritage and tradition left by father, Shri. M.S.Ramaiah, founder of MS Ramaiah Group of Educational Institutions in order to provide quality and value education, aiming to build a modern citizen who is universally acceptable and be a concerned citizen, who can contribute effectively to our Nation’s growth.
The vision is to ensure quality education to every child which emphasises on the moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic development. Every child should be an inspiring leader by inculcating the moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic values.
Stemming from the mission statement, six characteristics for each student to exhibit at all times.
- Respect self, others and environment.
- Participate productively and responsively in a rapidly changing society.
- Communicate effectively.
- Use cooperative and independent learning styles to accomplish goals.
- Use problem solving techniques to handle everyday situations.
- Set and meet high standards.
Shri.M.R. Anand Ram