About our School
Navkis Educational Centre, Gokula, founded in the year 2000 under the patronage of Ram’s Education Foundation, has built an admirable reputation as a school that offers a high quality of holistic education in Bangalore . The School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
At Navkis, learning is valued and cherished as a life-long commitment; to foster this, it provides a secure and open atmosphere that supports diversity and welcomes inquiry. It also believes in developing positive character traits and will-power in students throughout their lives, fostering each individual’s personal development.
- Learning not just bound to excelling in academics but to take that extra step that learning is a lifelong endeavour.
- Nurture critical thinking, capacity to question, analyze information.
- Constructivist method of teaching and learning.
- Learning to communicate effectively to solve complex problems.
- Learning how to learn with moral guidelines.
- Providing students access to hands-on activities and allowing adequate time and space to use materials that reinforce the lesson being studied.
- Helping students to develop a deep love and respect for themselves, others, and their environment.
- School believes in transparency, clear communication; respecting needs of all students.